Plumbing Repairs in Boise Nampa Meridian and Caldwell
Do You Need Some Plumbing Repairs?
Drake Mechanical handles all shapes, sizes and kinds of Plumbing Repairs. Old or new, copper, steel or plastic, Drake Mechanical is your go to company. Being in business for 5 generations we have seen all sorts of plumbing problems and every kind of piping you can imagine. If you have glass pipe in a laboratory, Cast Iron waste piping in your home or even Galvanized water lines you have come to the right place. With the top plumbing repair technicians in the valley we can get your water running and draining efficiently and quickly. We do it all, no job is too big or small. Whether it be in the piping, the fixture or even a faucet we can get you taken care of.
Whole House Plumbing Repairs?
If you have an older house that is in need of a complete plumbing re-pipe we can handle that too. Drake Mechanical regularly and efficiently installs new plumbing piping in whole homes. We can do it with limited disruption to the walls and ceilings and get you new piping that can handle all of your water and drainage demands. Give us a call to have one of our technicians come out and give you an estimate today. Your home is your castle. It is no fun when you have to fight your plumbing daily. You want to come home and relax and not worry about how you are going to be able to shower or do dishes. We can fix that and we realize that you want minimal disruption and for the plumber to be in and out quickly and efficiently while being given a fair price. Call Drake Mechanical today so that we can get you back to relaxing and not worrying about your plumbing piping!
Drake Mechanical would like to make a few suggestions that may help in preventing some plumbing issues along with recommending an annual plumbing service maintenance plan that will check over your plumbing yearly, maintain your water heater and help you eliminate any nasty surprises. Take a look at some of the following suggestions.
- When using limes, oranges or lemons put the rinds down your garbage disposal, this will help break up grease and grime and provide a clean citrus smell
- Never flush things down the toilet like feminine hygiene products (#1 cause of blockages found in sewer lines and toilets), paper towels or other things that don’t belong in a toilet
- Do not use chlorine tablets in your toilet tank as they harden the rubber parts inside the tank and will cause leakage over time
- Do Not pour grease from meat and cooking down the drains, this will cool in the pipes and eventually cause a blockage and slow drains
- Try to keep as much hair from going down bathroom sink drains as possible, eventually the hair will build up in the trap and cause blockages and slow drainage
- Always run water when using a garbage disposal, this pushes the waste down the drain and also helps to keep the motor from over heating
Following these suggestions will help you avoid some unnecessary service calls and costly plumbing repairs.
Plumbing Repair Service Areas
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley