Looking For Rooftop Energy Savings?
Do you have an older building with equipment that is well aged? Drake Mechanical can install new, more efficient rooftop unit equipment. York's Millennium series packaged rooftop units will meet your demands while saving you money on your utilities. From repairing your existing 24-40 ton rooftop unit to removing it and replacing the whole unit, Drake Mechanical does it all. Whether it is a new rooftop unit compressor or a new refrigerant coil that needs replaced due to hail damage on your rooftop unit we can get in, get your equipment repaired and get out of your way in a cost effective and efficient manner. Do you need information on rooftop unit repairs, rooftop unit maintenance or rooftop unit replacement? Give us a call or click the link below for more information.
Features of The York Millennium Series Packaged Rooftop Units
- Multiple filtration options for code and application requirements
- Optional phenolic-coated or copper/ condenser and evaporator coils for extra protection in highly corrosive environments
- Optional hot water or steam coils
- Optional head pressure control for compressor operation down to 0 degrees in low ambient conditions
- Available enthalpy wheel packages offered in two sizes
- Sloped Roof has drip lip for added rain protection
- Modulating gas heat option for improved energy efficiency
- Angled condenser coils provide built in hail protection
- VAV option for precise control of space temperatures
- Variety of duct connections
- Rooftop units feature Simplicity Elite controls
Rooftop Unit services-
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley
- and just about anywhere else remotely close to the Treasure Valley you can think of!
* 24/7/365 Emergency Service For All Of Your Boise, Meridian, and Nampa Plumbing, Heating, Rooftop Unit and Air Conditioning Needs