Sterling Water Softeners
The Sterling Water Softeners are a great product. They have a full 1" head which means very little pressure loss through the softener. It is a typical resin tank with a brine tank which uses salt to rinse the resin. Sterling water softeners are also electrically operated and regenerate based on the water hardness level and the usage. You can set the water softener regeneration time to happen when you and your family are asleep at night.
IM Series with Advanced Controls Models:
- IM24 which is a 24,000 Grain Water Softener with a peak flow rate of 12 gallons per minute
- IM30 Which is a 30,000 Grain water softener with a peak flow rate of 15 gallons per minute
- IM45 which is a 45,000 Grain water softener with a peak flow rate of 18 gallons per minute
- IM60 Which is a 60,000 Grain water softener with a peak flow rate of 20 gallons per minute
- IM75 Which is a 75,000 Grain Water Softener with a peak flow rate of 22 gallons per minute
- IMC24 which is a 24,000 grain water softener with a peak flow rate of 12 gallons per minute and a space saving design
- IMC30 Which is a 30,000 Grain water softener with a peak flow rate of 15 gallons per minute and a space saving design
Sterling's unique microprocessor based control head monitors system performance, water consumption and more such as: Days since last regeneration, Gallons since last regeneration, reserve based on water usage over last 21 days, total regeneration since startup, total gallons of water used since startup and many more options. If power fails the only thing you have to reset is the clock.
Sterling OXY3 Series Iron Reduction system Models:
- OXY3-10 which has a peak flow rate of 10 gpm
- OXY3-15 Which has a peak flow rate of 12 gpm
- OXY3-20 Which has a peak flow rate of 12 gpm
- OXY3-30 Which has a peak flow rate of 15 gpm
- OXY3-10SHORT which has a peak flow rate of 10 gpm
- OXY3-10-JET Which has a peak flow rate of 8 gpm
Sterling's Iron Reduction System has a lot of really neat features such as No Chemicals, No in line venturi to plug or adjust, No air compressor, No excess air, No air release valve required, Less maintenance than other brands, rugged Mechanical piston valve so there are no solenoids or flapper valves to stick and a full flow bypass valve.
For More information on which kind and what grain softener would be best for your individual application Please call us and we can get your questions answered.
* 24/7/365 Emergency Service For All Of Your Boise, Meridian, and Nampa Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater, and Heating and Air Conditioning Needs
*Financing options are available upon request and qualification