Why Sanuvox UV Air Treatment Systems?
In newer homes the building constraints have gotten tighter. The houses are sealed tighter and tighter to help with heating and cooling efficiency but there is a downside to that. Fresh air doesn't get in as easily and things can build up like mold, germs, bacteria and fungus. UV or Ultraviolet lights in your heating system can kill these germs and other things so that you don't pass them around. It also helps out a lot with allergy and asthma attacks. Combine this with a high efficiency air filtration system and you will improve the hygiene of the conditioned air circulating through your home while keeping your system running cleaner and more efficiently.
The Benefits of UV
- Cleaner Healthier Air. Mold, fungus and bacteria are killed in their tracks so your homes air quality is restored to freshness. You will also benefit from a reduction in allergy and asthma attacks.
- No Foul Odors. That smell that no one can identify? Kinda smells like dirty socks..... That is a product of microbial growth on your homes air conditioning coil as it is wet during the summer when you are cooling your home.
- Improved System Performance. Microbial organisms restrict airflow and limit heat transfer capability, this increases operating costs of your system. The UV light makes it impossible for these organisms to survive so your system runs at a lot better efficiency.
- Extremely low maintenance. The UV lamp needs to be changed every 3 years rather than every year like most every other brand. The 3" lcd display tells you when replacement is needed to maintain the highest level of performance.
- Save Money. The UV light continuously cleans the coil and the drain pan. This makes your system run more efficiently resulting in less energy use and lower utility bills.
- Superior Technology. The Sanuvox Ultraviolet Air Treatment System uses the same two UV wavelengths that are produced by the sun. This means that one wavelength attacks the microorganisms and the other wavelength oxidizes the chemicals and odors into inoffensive by-products. Your assurance of outstanding performance
- Comes with Drake Mechanical's 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can rest assured that producesif you are not happy, we are not happy and will do what it takes to make it right.
* 24/7/365 Emergency Service For All Of Your Boise, Meridian, and Nampa Plumbing, Heating, Drain Cleaning and Air conditioning Needs
*Financing options are available upon request and qualification
Just a few places that Drake Mechanical installs and services ultra violet air treatment systems.
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley