These furnaces feature two-stage operation with electric hot surface ignition and an induced combustion system for quiet, efficient operation. Two-stage furnaces operate at low capacity during most of the operating cycle to maintain your level of comfort. On bitter cold days, the second stage is there to maintain comfortable temperatures. When your furnace is maintaining your homes temperature it should run on stage 1, which slowly heats your home and uses less natural gas or propane. If stage one can not keep up due to the opening of doors, or the fact that is is 10 degrees below zero outside, then it will kick over to high fire and run on the second stage (which is the only stage on a single stage furnace) and get your home up to temperature. The high fire uses more gas but between the two stages they will keep you comfortable all winter long. If you need help figuring out which unit is best for you, please call or click on the link below to contact us via e mail.
RUUD's Two Stage Furnace Products
Here are a couple models of Two Stage gas furnaces that RUUD and Drake Mechanical Offers:
RUUD Model RGRM and RUUD Model RGTM
Both of these furnaces are 95% efficient two stage gas furnaces. They feature RUUD's dual comfort control system, have variable speed ECM fan motor and are high efficiency and energy star rated. If you are looking for quiet equipment that is very efficient and fits in virtually any furnace location these are the furnaces for you! The Ruud RGRM series features:
- Tow stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort levels
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low heat and 100% capacity for high heat when needed
- Compatible with a single or dual stage thermostat, (in order to get the most out of your money we recommend a dual stage thermostat)
- Low profile 34" design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories such as high efficiency filtration or other indoor air quality products.
- Fully insulated cabinet, a slow opening gas valve and a quiet inducer system make this extremely quiet so you can hear the important things in life and not your furnace.
- A variable speed fan motor saves you money year around whether you are in heating or cooling mode!
* 24/7/365 Emergency Service For All Of Your Boise, Meridian, and Nampa Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater, and Heating and Air Conditioning Needs
*Financing options are available upon request and qualification
Two Stage Furnace Service Areas
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley