Evaporative Air Conditioning in Idaho
If you want fresh air, humidity and cheap cooling then evaporative cooling might be the best and most economical fit for your home. In a lot of applications evaporative cooling is the economical and best way to go. You get 100% fresh air, cheap cooling and low maintenance. If you have large spaces that doors are opening and closing frquently, mechanical air conditioning will be very costly compared to Evaporative style cooling. With evaporative cooling you actually want the air to be vented back to the outside, whcih helps with the cooling and reducing humidity buildup. With evaporative cooling you get an environment that doesn't dry out your skin and sinuses where as traditional air conditioners remove the humidity from the air. Another great feature to this style of cooling is there is no refrigerant to replace as it uses water as the cooling agent. The only downfall to evaporative cooling is that on really hot days the air you get out of an evaporator cooler compared to a mechanical air conditioner is not as cool.
Breezair Evaporative Coolers
Why Breezair? There are a few reasons that we recommend Breezair evaporative coolers:
- Corrosion proof cabinets that wont rust, fade or discolor - 25 year corrosion free guarantee
- Tornado pumps, designed and manufactured by seeley international, high levels of reliability and safety
- AQUA flow non clogging water distribution system maximizes cooling efficiency
- Intelligent water management system maintains a clean operating system
- Chillcel pads are built strong to last longer and are easy to clean and replace when necessary
- The Water manager system ensures optimum machine life with minimum maintenance
- High efficiency hush power direct drive motor is the quietest motor available
Is There Yearly Maintenance Required You Might Ask?
As with all mechanical equipment there is of course annual or bi-annual maintenance that is required to get a long trouble free life out of your evaporative cooler. Some of this is as simple as cleaning and inspecting the unit in the spring for proper operation of all parts and motors and in the fall making sure everything is properly drained down on your evaporative cooler to prevent freeze breaks once winter hits. There is actually very little maintenance on these units.
Here Are A Couple of Evaporator Models That We Recommend
Breezair Icon Series Evaporative Cooler
- Model EXH 170 Which has 7500 CFM of airflow and is capable of 45,000 BTU's of cooling. This series is one of the worlds most quiet evaporative cooler.
- Model EXH 210 which has 9500 CFM of airflow and is capable of 51,000 BTU's of cooling. This is also part of the same series that is the worlds most quiet evaporative cooler (swamp cooler
Breezair EXT Series Whole - House 2 Speed Evaporative Coolers
- Model EXT 155 Evaporative Cooler which is a 5500 CFM, 27,631 BTU Swamp Cooler with a two speed fan on it for energy savings
- Model EXT 265 Evaporative Cooler which is a 6500 CFM, 36,245 BTU Swamp cooler with a two speed fan on it for energy savings
Breezair EXV series Variable Speed Evaporative Coolers
- Model EXV 155 Evaporative Cooler which is a 5500 CFM, 27,583 BTU swamp cooler with a variable speed fan for even better energy savings, the fan only runs as fast as it needs to in order to keep you cool.
- Model EXV 275 Evaporative cooler which is a 7500 CFM, 39,974 BTU swamp cooler with a variable speed fan for even better energy savings, the fan only runs as fast as it needs to in order to keep you cool.
* 24/7/365 Emergency Service For All Of Your Boise, Meridian, and Nampa Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater, and Heating and Air Conditioning Needs
*Financing options are available upon request and qualification