Boise, Nampa and Caldwell’s Air Handler Experts
Do You Have An Air Handler in Your Building?
From small, room-sized, even large enough to park a semi tractor/trailer in we service, install and maintain all air handlers. Sealing, motor change-out, or new shaft intallation, we are your one stop shop for all your air handler needs! Drake Mechanical can get you new bearings for your blower wheel shaft, new motors, adjust linkage on your economizer, and take care of filters and annual maintenance.
Annual or Bi-Annual Maintenance that Drake Mechanical Recommends For Your Air Handler
- Oil or Grease fittings on motors, and bearings
- Blower wheel condition and vibration issues
- Blower motors
- Check latches on doors and seals
- Check amperage draws on motors
- Check and change filters
- Verify proper economizer operation
- Any other checks that the manufacturer recommends