Boise Nampa and Caldwells MagnaDRY Rooftop Unit Specialists
Do You Have Humidity Problems? We Can Fix That!
Drake Mechanical can solve your humidity problems. York has designed a rooftop unit that will heat and cool your building AND remove unwanted humidity from your space. The York MagnaDRY packaged rooftop unit meets ASHRAE 90.1 standards with an efficient, energy saving design. This unit will meet a wide range of applications and range from 3 ton rooftop units to 25 ton rooftop units. Need someone to help you figure out the best rooftop heating and cooling unit for your application? Give us a call or send us a message and we can get you the information you need on packaged rooftop units. Drake Mechanical truly does it all and we have been doing it since 1909.
Locations That A York MagnaDRY series Packaged Rooftop Unit Would Help
- Banquet Halls
- The MagnaDRY rooftop unit can help with excessive moisture levels from open food containers and high occupancy loads to keep restaurant windows from fogging up
- MagnaDRY Packaged rooftop units can prevent cold cases from fogging up so consumers can see products
- Dentist / Doctors office’s
- York’s MagnaDRY packaged rooftop unit creates comfortable humidity levels and can help avoid window condensation to make the waiting room more pleasant.
- Locker Rooms
- The MagnaDRY packaged rooftop units control dampness and odors by removing humidity from body heat and warm showers.
- and many more applications. If you have questions on these please just drop us a line.
Benefits to a York MagnaDry Series Packaged Rooftop Unit
- Temperature control
- Humidity control
- Great warranty
- Made in America
That is just to name a few benefits!
Rooftop Unit Service Areas
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley
- and just about anywhere else you can think of!