Boise Nampa and Caldwell’s Air Conditioner Service Team
Have You Had Your Air Conditioner Serviced and Maintained?
Drake Mechanical specializes in servicing and maintaining your Air conditioner so that you can have fewer problems, longer lasting equipment, and a much more efficient unit. Just like in a car, your homes air conditioning system needs maintenance. without porper maintenance, your unit will not last as long or run a well as its designed to.
What Kind of Maintenance Does My Air Conditioner Need?
Whether you have a residential air conditioner a large commercial unit, it all needs serviced.
- Compressor & Fan motors checked for proper operation
- Check Amp draw
- Evaporative coil & condensate drain checked for proper operation. If it is plugged the condensation can go inside your ductwork where it can grow bacteria and other nasty stuff.
- Start capacitors need checked for proper function. This is what helps the motor start turning on initial startup.
- Condensing unit & evaporator coil cleaned to assure proper air flow.
There are other checks that Drake Mechanical does to assure that your air conditioning system runs as smooth as possible all summer long. If your old system is worn out and you need a new one Drake Mechanical can get you a new air conditioner and coil with a full 1 year test drive. If you are not 100% satisfied in the first year we will buy it back.
What Can I Do?
There are actually quite a few things that you can do with your homes air conditioner to help with efficiency and making it run smooth. Here is a few things that you can do at home:
- Keep on top of furnace filter maintenance. If your furnace filter is plugged you will get low airflow through your unit which can freeze up the evaporative coil.
- Use quality filters. Low quality filters don’t catch enough dirt and dust, which will plug up your evaporative coil which can also cause the unit to freeze up.
- If you see large buildup of dirt and debris on the outdoor unit, turn off the power to the unit and spray your air conditioner clean with water, this will help with air flow and efficiency which will help your outdoor unit run better
- Keep large brush, weeds, toys, and fencing away from your air conditioners condensing unit to help it achieve good airflow which will help it run efficiently and save you money on your power bill.
Following a couple of these simple steps along with regular yearly maintenance on your air conditioner will help your equipment last longer, run more efficiently and save you money on your power bills.
Drake Mechanical, the home of the true one year guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your new York heating and cooling equipment in the first year we will buy it back.
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES-
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley
- and just about anywhere else remotely close to the Treasure Valley you can think of!