What Is There To Maintain On My Plumbing?
When it comes to plumbing there are a few things that need looked at annually. Whether you are checking to make sure that your pipes haven’t frozen over or searching for leaks, Drake Mechanical’s team of licensed journeyman plumbers can save you the trouble of having to jump down in that nasty crawl space with those bugs, spiders and itchy fiberglass insulation. Why is the crawl space so important? A good portion of your plumbing piping is down there. It is very common to find out piping down there has been leaking for quite a while, in some cases, leaks go undetected for years! This can cause mold, mildew and other serious problems. Don’t wait until your plumbing leaves you flooded out with a huge mess to deal with, let us catch your problems before they become major repairs. Give one of our top notch Boise Plumbers a call today! A lot of plumbing leaks can be seen before they happen! Soft spots in the pipe, pipe corrosion and many other issues are much easier to deal with when caught early.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE THINGS WE CHECK ON OUR PREMIER 30 POINT PLUMBING PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN.
- Inspect all Plumbing Fixtures for problem issues
- Check toilets for leakage
- Inspect all of your plumbing’s water and waste piping – including in crawl space or basement
- Check/change aerators on your faucets
- Flush the water heater and check for proper operation
- Check temperature and pressure relief valve for water heater
- Check water hardness in your plumbing piping and verify your water softener is working correctly or identify hard water issues
- Check plumbing drains for proper drainage
- Check the plumbing water pressure at main (too high of water pressure can damage plumbing fixtures and equipment, too low of water pressure and your plumbing fixtures will not work effectively)
- Any other visual inspection deemed necessary by the service technician to check over your plumbing piping and plumbing fixtures for proper operation and upcoming problems.
Call for pricing today or click on the link below to send us an e mail. Ask us how to save money on your service plan.